Old Decatur Post OfficeNow the Decatur Visitors Center
This New Deal post office was constructed in 1937 with Treasury Department funds. It presently houses the Decatur Visitors Center.
Post office cornerstone.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on October 10, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE