The historic former post office in Decatur, Georgia was constructed ca. 1938 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which housed an example of New Deal artwork (since relocated), is now privately owned.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on December 20, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE