New Deal funds helped to construct a new post office for Cliffside Park in 1935. However, the building is no longer extant; postal operations moved to a new facility during the late 1990s and the building was demolished in the 2000s.
The location of the old post office’s “Rural Delivery,” a 1938 plaster relief by Bruno Neri is presently unknown to Living New Deal.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on January 7, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE