The historic former post office building in Blawnox, Pennsylvania was constructed ca. 1939 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which is now privately owned, houses an example of New Deal artwork.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 16, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE