Big Spring Texas Former Post Office
The historic former post office in Big Spring, Texas was constructed in 1936 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork, presently serves as the 118th District Courthouse.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on April 14, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE