Old Belle Vernon post office
The historic former post office in Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania was constructed in 1940 with Treasury Department funds. The building, which also received an example of New Deal artwork, now houses the Southwest Regional Police Department.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 2, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE