Bel Air MD Former Post OfficeNow houses the Historical Society of Harford County.
Constructed by the Treasury Department in 1938. The post office eventually moved to Blum Court. This building now houses the Historical Society of Harford County.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/ Save the Post Office: http://www.savethepostoffice.com/node/9867 http://www.harfordhistory.net/
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on July 27, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE