Former post office, Bedford, OH
Constructed by the Treasury in 1934, this building has recently been renovated and converted into private offices for the law firm Doty & Miller:
“Shifting their design efforts to preservation, Doty & Miller consulted blueprints obtained from the Bedford Historical Society so they could re-create the original lobby features and restore the exterior to its 1934 appearance. In addition to the LEED certification, the project also received awards from the Cleveland Restoration Society, which recognized it as an adaptive reuse that also preserved historic architecture.” (http://blog.preservationnation.org)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on December 15, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE