Old Adel post office
The historic former post office building in Adel, Georgia was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds ca. 1939. The building now serves as the Cook County Historical Society Museum. A New Deal mural, which had been created and housed in the historic post office, has since been relocated to its current location.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on December 18, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE