The Colonial Revival building that served as the county health office was constructed in 1939-40 by the WPA. Part of the Macon Historic District, it currently is used as the county justice court (Barrow, 2001).
Barrow, E. P. (2001). Macon Historic District. Nomination form for the National Register of Historic Places. Retrieved from http://pdfhost.focus.nps.gov/docs/NRHP/Text/02000207.pdf
Project originally submitted by Susan Allen on February 21, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE