Newport, TN Old PO
The historic former Newport post office was built with Treasury Department funds in 1937. An example of New Deal artwork created for the site has since been relocated in the community.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on August 26, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE