Old State Police Post, St. Clair, MI
Project type: Military and Public Safety, Police Stations
Designers: A. N. Langius
Site Survival: No Longer ExtantView Project in a Separate Window
Completed in 1938 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), the Michigan State Police District 2 post in St. Clair featured a walk-out basement along the St. Clair River. The building, which had been located at 1419 Oakland Ave., has since been demolished.
https://www.michigan.gov/documents/msp/Second_District_-_p17-26_181271_7.pdf (accessed Nov. 14, 2017)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 14, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE