Old Michigan State Police Post, South Haven
Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this facility housed the Michigan State Police’s South Haven Post. The building has since been expanded, and is now privately owned.
(accessed Nov. 14, 2017)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 15, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE