Old Michigan State Police Post, New Buffalo
Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this facility housed the Michigan State Police’s New Buffalo Post. The building was completed in 1937; expanded in 1967; later privately owned; and demolished between 2015 and 2017.
The facility was located on the south side of U.S. 12, in the sliver of land between that road and E Clay St.—just west of where the roads intersect.
(accessed Nov. 14, 2017)
Google Street View and satellite imagery
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 15, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE