Old Michigan State Police Post, Flat Rock
Constructed in 1940 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), what was originally the Michigan State Police District 2 post in Flat Rock is now privately owned.
(accessed Nov. 14, 2017)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 14, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE