Old Michigan State Police Post, Erie
Project type: Military and Public Safety, Police Stations
Designers: A. N. LangiusView Project in a Separate Window
Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), what was originally the Michigan State Police District 2 post in Erie is now privately owned. The facility is located on Telegraph Rd. just north of Lakeside Rd.
(accessed Nov. 14, 2017)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 14, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE