Old Michigan State Police Post, Cadillac
Constructed by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this facility was built to house the Michigan State Police’s Gaylord Post. Construction began on July 29, 1937 and the post opened on Feb. 23, 1938. The building is now privately owned.
(accessed Nov. 14, 2017)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 15, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE