Old Michigan State Police Post, Alpena
Completed in 1935 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this facility was built to house the Michigan State Police’s Alpena Post. The building, located at the intersection of S. State Ave. with S. Ripley Blvd., is now privately owned.
(accessed Nov. 14, 2017)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 15, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE