Old High School, Oxford, MA
Oxford, Massachusetts’s old high school received assistance from multiple New Deal programs during the 1930s. In 1933 the Civil Works Administration (CWA) painted and decorated the school building, a project continued under the federal Emergency Relief Administration.
The building, now known as the Norman J. LeBlanc, Sr., Memorial Building, now houses private offices.
Annual Reports of the Town Officers / School Committee of the Town of Oxford, Massachusetts for the years ending December 31, 1933, 1934, 1938.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on October 14, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE