Old Hesper Hall
The former, since-demolished Hesper Hall building at OPSU was improved with W.P.A. funds.
“In 1935, the Oklahoma State Legislature allowed PAMC to purchase WPA bonds to defray the cost of renovating Hesper Hall to become the library and the museum and to build a new dormitory and to repair campus buildings.”
The building has long since been demolished.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on February 4, 2018.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE