Green River, Utah’s old water treatment plant underwent development during the Great Depression with the assistance of a federal Public Works Administration (PWA) grant. Construction occurred between December 1938 and July 1939.
The exact location and status of the structure is unknown to Living New Deal.
PWA Docket No. UT [X]1227
National Archives: Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 211.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 19, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE