Old City Park Swimming Pool
The WPA pool and building pictured here was voted in in 1936 and completed in 1939. The pool was closed and filled in in the 1970’s. There is now a basketball court where part of the pool was. The pool house building is now a shelter house at City Park.
Project originally submitted by Lori Halfhide on October 25, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE