Winter Garden's Former City Hall(Courtesy: James A. Crescitelli)
Colonial-style Winter Garden City Hall on Plant Street, with palm trees and a flagpole in the foreground. This building was built by the WPA in 1937, and was torn down in 1979. It was located at 251 West Plant Street in Winter Garden.
Winter Garden Heritage Foundation History Research Center
Project originally submitted by James Crescitelli on September 16, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE