Dalton, GA: City Hall
The federal Works Progress Administration (WPA) constructed Dalton, Georgia’s old City Hall in 1936. The building is still municipally owned, and serves as a secondary city office building.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on January 15, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE