“Situated in a grassy, tree-covered field in a remote area. the abandoned Big Four School building was constructed in 1915, but remodeled so extensively in the 1930’s by the Works Progress Administration bar it is actually more representative of this time period.” (National Register of Historic Places Nomination Form)
The exact location of the building along Route 383 in Providence, Arkansas and the status of the structure are presently unknown to Living New Deal.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on October 17, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE