Bell School No. 7Used with permission of the Wisconsin Historical Society.
The school was originally built in 1853. “In 1934, the WPA raised the building and added a basement, as well as an entryway.” The building is still standing, but is apparently no longer used as a school.
Project originally submitted by Erin TerBeek on November 28, 2012.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE