Ohio Statehouse Rotunda
In 1937, the WPA: Converted abandoned basement area into offices. Cleaned and repainted rotunda. Landscaped surrounding grounds. Planted trees and bushes.
National Archives and Records Administration, Records of the Work Projects Administration, Information Service, Primary File, 1936-42, Box 6, Folder 210-A.
Project originally submitted by Brent McKee - wpatoday.org on August 3, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE