O'Bannon Woods State Park Service Building
Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) laborers constructed a service building in 1935. The building is a series of connected sheds extended in a L shape. Today the service building is used as the park’s office.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory, People, Parks, and Perceptions: A History and Appreciation of Indiana State Parks by Glory-June Greiff
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on September 25, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE