A mundane Colonial Revival structure serving the Oakland Beach neighborhood of Warwick. The architects were William R. Walker & Son of Providence.
Page 608, Ironworker, Volume 31 (1931) Page 43, Warwick, Rhode Island: Statewide Historical Preservation Report K-W-1 (RIHPC, 1981)
Project originally submitted by John P. on May 11, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE