Court House Nevada City
“Originally constructed in 1867, the courthouse underwent expansion and renovation in 1900. It was drastically remodeled in 1936-37 by architect George Sellon, resulting in the existing WPA Moderne structure. An annex was constructed in the mid-1960s.”
Plaque on site.
Project originally submitted by The Living New Deal on August 3, 2008.
Additional contributions by Susan Ives.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE