Natrona County Courthouse
This PWA building was constructed in 1938-1940. It is a PWA Moderne/’stripped classicism’ style ashlar stone-clad building with stone reliefs depicting western images like Native Americans, cattle round-up, and cattle skull.
Building plaque discovered while conducting SHPO-funded downtown survey in Casper, WY.
Project originally submitted by Kerry Davis on May 8, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE