Musick Guard Station
Built in 1934 by the Civilian Conservation Corps, the Musick Guard Station was used to house fire crews. Like many other guard stations, the Musick Guard Station was rented out to the public in the 1990s.
The Guard Station is located in Umpqua National Forest near the town of Dorena.
Project originally submitted by Elise Tam Cooc on January 10, 2014.