Municipal Harbor - Atlantic Highlands NJ
The Atlantic Highlands municipal harbor was constructed 1939-1941. Of its nearly
$1,000,000 cost, the WPA paid most of it. The Army Corps of Engineers built a
4,000 foot breakwater to protect the harbor.
"Atlantic Highlands From Lenape Camp to Bayside Town"
by Paul D. Boyle Arcadia Press 2004.
Project originally submitted by Bob Hespe on November 26, 2020.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE