The historic Municipal Building for Forty Fort, Pennsylvania was constructed between 1936 and 1937 with the assistance of federal Public Works Administration (PWA) funds. The PWA supplied a $27,900 grant for the project, whose total cost was $72,273.
PWA Docket No. PA W1077.
National Archives: Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 31.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 16, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE