The Covered Bridge
Henry Bernstein completed this tempera-on-plaster mural, entitled “The Covered Bridge,” in 1941 with funds provided by the Treasury Section of Fine Arts. It is viewable in the Mt. Sterling post office lobby.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE