Michigan State Police barracks, Paw Paw
Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this handsome facility was built to house the Michigan State Police’s Fifth District Headquarters and Paw Paw Post. The latter has since relocated.
(accessed Nov. 14, 2017)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 15, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE