Morse Well rock wall
The Morse Well, named for the head of the Boulder Parks, was originally built in 1929. In 1935, the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) reinforced the well and built a set of retaining walls that set off the site.
Morse Well lies near the top of Flagstaff Mountain, within the City of Boulder Open Space and Mountain Parks.
Project originally submitted by Richard Walker on August 18, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE