"San Rafael Creek - 1851"
The 4′ x 15′ mural “San Rafael Creek—1851” was completed in 1937, commissioned by the Treasury Section of Fine Arts. The mural is housed in San Rafael’s historic Mission Rafael post office.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE