The PWA granted a loan of $55,000 for a new Mineral County high school building in 1934. In 1940 the Works Progress Administration (WPA) constructed a tennis court at the school at a cost of $1,902.
The building is still in use today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on March 19, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE