Clemson University: Mell Hall
Mell Hall was constructed as the Clemson post office in 1940; as such its construction was funded by the federal Treasury Department. After postal operations relocated the building became part of the Clemson University campus, and it now serves as Clemson, University’s housing office.
The building is located just off the southern side of Old Greenville Highway between Riggs Field and Bowman Field.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 12, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE