The Stone Arch bridge located at McCormick’s Creek was completed in 1934 by Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) Co. 589. The bridge spans fifty feet and was constructed with Indiana Limestone. The structure was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1992.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on September 23, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE