McCormick's Creek State Park, Camp Na Wa Kwa Dining HallSource: DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory
Camp Na Wa Kwa was constructed by the CCC. In 1935, CCC laborers completed a log cabin, the dining hall, and cabins, all in the Parks Rustic style.
Indiana Department of Natural Resources, Historic Site and Structures Inventory
Project originally submitted by Indiana Division of Historic Preservation/Nicole Cory on June 21, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE