The Camp Na Wa Kwa Dining Hall served as the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) officer quarters. It was completed by CCC laborers in 1935.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on September 23, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE