Martin State Forest Stone Bridge
The Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) completed the stone bridge in 1935. The walls to the bridge are about 2.5′ high and about 8′ long.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on October 1, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE