Martin State Forest Pumphouse
Project type: Infrastructure and Utilities, Parks and Recreation, Water Supply
Completed: 1934View Project in a Separate Window
The pump house was created by Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) laborers in 1934. It is the only building left from a collection of service buildings constructed by the CCC between 1933-1935.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on October 1, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE