Former Madison School
The historic former Madison School building in Sandusky, Ohio was constructed as a federal Public Works Administration (P.W.A.) project. The P.W.A. provided a $66,138 grant for the project, whose total cost was $146,768. Construction occurred between 1938 and 1939.
P.W.A. Docket No. OH [X]2026
Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 75.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on December 20, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE