Madison Parish Courthouse
Madison Parish Courthouse was completed in 1939 in the Colonial Revival style by the PWA and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Leighninger, Jr., R. D. (2007). Building Louisiana: The legacy of the Public Works Administration. Jackson, MS: University Press.
Project originally submitted by Susan Allen on March 6, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE