Macon City Hall 2
The small, one-story, red-brick Colonial Revival building was constructed as Federal Emergency Administration of Public Works (later renamed the PWA) Project Miss. 1366-F. It is part of the Macon Historic District.
Mississippi architects P. J. Krouse and L. L. Brasfield, from Meridian designed the building. It was constructed by Mississippi builder/contractor John L. McLemore of Meridian.
Burrow, E. P. (2001). Macon Historic District. Nomination form for the National Register of Historic Places. Retrieved from http://www.apps.mdah.ms.gov/Public/district.aspx?view=facts&id=172 Mississippi Department of Archives & History, Historic Resources Inventory database, Macon. Retrieved from http://www.apps.mdah.ms.gov/Public/prop.aspx?view=facts
Project originally submitted by Susan Allen on February 16, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE