Luther High School
“This school is constructed of buff-colored brick, with darker tan brick around window and entrance openings. The rounded brick walls at the entrance gives the building an Art Deco look.
The school was part of a WPA project funded in 193-1940 in the amount of $63,557, which includes a bus barn not shown. The school is listed in the Oklahoma Landmark Inventory database. Their survey done in 1987 shows that a considerable updating has been completed on the window units of the school since their photos were taken.” (waymarking.com)
Project originally submitted by hamquilter on April 19, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE