Lincoln County Courthouse
The WPA built the Lincoln County courthouse in Star City between 1941 and 1943. The building was designed by the architectural firm Wittenberg & Delony, financed with a WPA grant of $135,000, and built with the assistance of WPA laborers.
National Archives and Records Administration, Records of the Work Projects Administration, Information Service, Primary File, 1936-42, Box 6, Folder 212-A. National Register of Historic Places Registration Form, listed 1994.
Project originally submitted by Brent McKee - wpatoday.org on July 27, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE